Friday, April 6, 2007

Not feeling it

Hi everyone

I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to reconfigure my blog
for some reason all of the stuff that is supposed to be on the left side of the screen
is at the bottom of the screen on the main page of the blog
dont know if its just me, or if its everyone
whats up?

(I'm guessing it is just me)


Thought I would be smart and change the template, picked Scribe... looks nice right?
well then my name gets split into two parts and looks very strange

So, yanno what? I give up.
its buggin the hell out of me, and I dont know what to do about it
so I am not going to do anything.

I am in such a rotten foul mood recently... (why I havn't written anything)

really, i need to get out of this rut. I Hope all of you are doing well
thanks for listening.


PS. If I don't come back for a while, not to worry... I might be taking a break from the computer.

No comments: