Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally A Picture....

Yes folks, a picture. Not PICTURES OF THE TRIP, but a picture.




I cooked this morning, and was so proud of myself I took a picture of my breakfast.


Trust me when I tell you this is an amazing occurrence, considering I'm lucky if I even eat breakfast. Often think about it...or what I could make, and by the time I get done thinking about it its lunchtime.


So there you have it. My breakfast....




An omelet made with bacon/cheddar/chives topped with fresh chives from my herb garden. Two slices of leftover french bread, toasted. Grapes and raspberries. And a glass of orange mango juice.


3 comments:

Jazz said...

From way out there in Italy, Kamper would be proud of you. The picture just makes me hungry for lunch... grrrrr

Toni said...

I am proud of you!!! Proud that you ate breakfast. Proud that you actually COOKED breakfast. And PROUD that you took a picture of breakfast!!

You'll be interested to know that I have only boiled pasta since I got here. I haven't "cooked" anything! It's so sad. Once I get into a routine of school I think that will change :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.