Thursday, February 8, 2007

6 Weird things...

So Jazz has tagged me ( I don't know how to link the name yet, the blog address is to the left over there) <--------

I have to admit that I have an issue spelling weird. Usually comes out wired and then I change it. (I really did have to re-spell that the first time) I don't want to count that but apparently I'm not the only one with this issue. I am comforted by that.


So my list...

1. I ABSOLUTELY cannot touch frosted glass. I LOATH the way it feels. It makes me nauseous and sick and eeewww it makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it ( Think nails on a chalkboard, that feeling)

2. I can crack my knuckles, but hearing someone else do it gives me the heebie jeebies

3. I can honestly say that I have a paper and pen issue (fetish). I can't get enough. Really scary how many pens I have... and how much paper (blank journals, notebooks etc.)

4. I want to learn how to use the sewing machine. I have not yet, because I am afraid I will sew my finger(s).

5. I am very shy. I am a wallflower. Most people who know me, either online or in person, will disagree.

6. I hate tapioca pudding and cottage cheese. I don't like the texture. its gross. very gross... eeewww ick.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I'll teach you how to link, it's really easy. All you do is highlight the words you want to link (here it would be "Jazz" then press Ctrl-Shift-A then a window will pop up and you put in the URL of the link. Easy peasy.

Anyway...
I HATE cracking knuckle sounds. I also hate the sound of whistling.

You do have a paper and pen fetish, don't call it an issue, it's a problem.

I can see how you'd be shy. Well, I've seen you be shy.

I too HATE tapioca pudding and cottage cheese. I also hate Jello because of texture reasons. But, I love you!