Friday, February 9, 2007

almost 50 things about me

Again, Jazz ( her link is over there )
<-------------------- challenged me in my first post ever comment to write 50 things about myself.
Now Toni, said to do 100.
I'm going to shoot for 25 and see what happens.
I'm not in the greatest of moods today. In fact
if I was a crayon I would be a midnight blue crayon today.
Or maybe even puce. I feel like I'm puce today.


1. Purple is still my favorite color
2. I like rainbows
3. I'm shy
4. I am an artist
5. I am a cat person, but I don't have a cat.
6. I do have a dog.
7. I want a rainbow background for this blog but I don't know how to do that.
8. caffeine free diet Dr. pepper is one of the best things ever invented.
9. I love reading.
10. I am not allergic to any natural foods
11. I am not allowed on the Internet at work.
12. I am typing from the Internet at work.
13. I like trains. I work in transportation
14. I love to travel
15. I hate to fly
16. someday I'm going to go across country on a train.
17. I love to take pictures
18. I am a witch
19. I am an ex-smoker
20. I enjoy show tunes
21. I sing
22. I am embarrassed to sing in public.
23. I have small feet
24. I cannot do a cartwheel
25. I like fun socks
26. I didn't think I'd make it past 25 things
27. one of my favorite movies is Gone With the Wind.
28. The Wizard of Oz is another.
29. I like country music
30. I AM a spiritual being having a human experience
31. did i mention purple was my favorite color
32. i have 10 tattoos
33. i have 11 piercings
34. I have been to Germany, Austria, Czech republic, The Bahamas and 24 of the 50 U.S. States.
35. I am stopping at 35, deal with it.

3 comments:

Toni said...

I think that you should do this when you are in a better mood - the ideas will flow :)

I've never seen Gone with the Wind...I'll have to work on that.

Jazz said...

11 piercings and 10 tatoos? I didn't figure you for the type.

And what exactly is puce?

Lhia said...

Toni you MUST see Gone With the Wind. Its an all day event!

Jazz... well, you asked, and so there ya go. Puce in a blogpost.
and I am quite the type! ;)