Saturday, February 10, 2007

Its FRIDAY!!!

Something else you might not know about me.
Working in the transportation industry , I have a strange schedule.
My weekends are Sunday and Monday. So, today
for you is Saturday but for me... its FRIDAY BABY!!!

This means two things...first off, posts on this day usually will be
more incoherent than any other. (I'm guessing). And secondly it means that
you will have to go two whole entire days without a post. I can't say that I will
be logging in from home to write a post, unless something really prolific occurs.
Prolific... is that even the word I am wanting to use here?

Eh, whatever.

So , how was your day today? Me, I've been pretty tired. It was a long work week.
Saturdays are great here er, Fridays. ;) All the bosses are gone, and that means
portable DVD player and movies. So today I watched Freaky Friday (the new one with Jamie Lee Curtis) and now, I'm watching Coyote Ugly....
women dancing on the bar with pitchers of water... what could be better?

... aside from the obvious, that I could be there having a beer watching them in person
but, I digress...

2 more hours until I can go home and relax for the weekend.
Don't have any real plans. Just going to hang around and watch TV.
Take the dog to the vet, and perhaps go catch a movie Monday afternoon.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll see you Tuesday.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I've been to Coyote Ugly in NYC - it was interesting.

Anonymous said...

I liked Coyote Ugly but no one else seems to like that movie. alas.