Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just another manic monday...

woah woah... ahem, oh, Hi *mental note to self not to sing while writing in the blog*

Remember, although today is Tuesday for the rest of the world, its my Monday...

Just stopping in quick to say hello! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Umm, so here is what I did.

I traveled all the way to a small podunk town in the middle of Pennsylvania to visit my mom and step dad. Bedford PA. Google it, I dare ya. Its a great little tourist trap kind of a town. Lots of historical stuff and a Church on every corner.

So, in this little town of Bedford PA opened a store called Tylers Mystic Moon
Great place, I made an appointment so I could shop on Sunday. Spent some money, got some great stuff.
Enjoyed hanging out with my mom and stepdad. Weekend always goes by very fast when I'm visiting someone.

Now I'm back and I'm at work. Bleh.

Happy Monday. Perhaps I'll be inspired to write more later in the week.

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Whoa, you have to make appointments to shop at that store?

They have Nag Champa incense. Best stuff around. We bought several boxes in Nepal and though it was cheap there it was at least twice the price of the others...

Steven said...

I've heard of Bedford IN...I imagine they are basically the same. ;)

Steve~

Lhia said...

Jazz you only have to make an appointment if you want to shop when the store is closed.
I visited on Sunday when the store was closed, so I made an appointment.


Hi Steve thanks for stopping in!
I would imagine, they are probably the same...aren't most small towns anyway?