Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So it seems...

That all I talk about in my posts is food.
I'm obsessed? Or perhaps just hungry.
I honestly think it has a lot to do with this odd shift I work.

2pm-10pm I'm not a breakfast person, so most days I don't eat
before i come into work. so then do I eat twice?

Lots of perks to this job, the poor eating habits that stem from
this particular shift can be... adjusted accordingly.

damn vending machines
damn Doritos


Dinner tonight? popcorn, bottle of coke and some jolly ranchers.

5 comments:

Jazz said...

You REALLY need to bring your lunch.

God, I sound like a mother...

Toni said...

Yah, what Jazz said! I bet when you get back from vacation, you'll be back to your old eating habits!

Jocelyn said...

I'm with Jazz (that, yes, she does sound like a mother, and, yes, you need to bring your lunch). I can't believe you're functioning on that Jolly Rancher diet.

Lhia said...

I could make excuses all day long about my eating habits.
When I get back from vacation
I will actually GO to the grocery store
and start bringing my lunch again.

Thanks for the support guys
i dont mind the mom comments either, someones gotta watch out for me.

Toni said...

Hurry up and post! You should post before you leave :)