Friday, February 23, 2007

Chocolate Cake for...

DINNER!

Fantastic idea. I don't know how many of you have ever heard a Bill Cosby skit.
OMG his chocolate cake for breakfast is hysterical. I came into work tonight and its someones birthday so there was chocolate cake and Neapolitan ice cream. (strawberry, vanilla and chocolate all in the same tub) HEAVEN! *happy dance*

So I sat here and ate a slice of cake bigger than I should have had, and a generous two scoops of ice cream. Yum. Washed it all down with a bottle of water. And lets not forget dessert. Starbursts and a piece of peppermint gum. I am quite the healthy eater tonight. HAHAHA.

Don't have much else to say tonight. Just figured I would stop by... if i let too much time pass between entries I will forget that I even have a blog.

Happy Thursday everyone! (happy Friday to you)

2 comments:

Jazz said...

I'm with Cosby. Chocolate cake is a breakfast food. Apple pie is what you should be having for dinner.

Anonymous said...

OOH! I remember that skit!!!!!