Tuesday, March 20, 2007

At least...

... I didn't wait an entire week to make a new post.
Although I'm not entirely sure what to write about in this one.
I just wanted to be sure that you all didn't think I'd forgotten about
you. *waves*

So I have come to the conclusion after trying to eat healthy
the past few days (we wont mention the late night cheeseburger last night)

So eating healthy. I am not a rabbit. I cannot survive on salad and veggies
alone. I need substance. I need meat. Doesn't have to be read meat
chicken is fine. ( don't eat pork and don't like fish , except tuna)
ya can only eat so many cans of tuna also. Once every few weeks for me.

So yea, I'm freaking starving.

End of message.

Have a great day! Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Healthy does not mean salad and veggies exclusively; actually that would be rather unhealthy as diets go.

You need meat: Lean meat (including beef), have you tried fish like Tilapia or trout fillets - they don't taste "fishy". A piece of fish poached in lemon juice and white wine is yummy.

Cheese (in moderate quantities), yogurt, nuts, legumes like lentils and beans and chickpeas....

Even the occasional cheeseburger.

Add apple or pear pieces some cheese and sunflower seeds, some chickpeas to a salad and top it with a good grade olive oil and balsamic vinager. Yum.

Healthy means some of everything. Expand your horizons, have hummus with home made pita chips (cut up a pita and dry it in the oven).

Vegetable soup, lentil soup...

OK, I'll shut up now

Jocelyn said...

I'm a carnivore, through and through. My body likes weight, though, so I try to throw in lots of veggies and fruits. This means, like you, that I'm hungry a lot of the time. Sigh.

Toni said...

I like Jazz, she's a good egg.

We can do this Shanon, I believe in us.