Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Tuesday

...er, Wednesday for you.

I said (Jazz) that I'd be back on Tuesday and here I am!
Florida was great
the weekend FLEW by (perhaps it had something to do with the copious
amounts of Malibu bay breezes I was drinking.
For those of you who might not know whats in that drink its

Malibu (or some other coconut rum) pineapple juice and a splash of cranberry
just enough to make it a pink color.

Got home late Monday night spent my few morning hours yesterday
doing laundry. Still have two more loads and I will be all caught up with
the piles that have formed in the three days it took me to finish the laundry from
last week... its never ending. I cannot even IMAGINE what it would be like
if there were more than two of us in the house.

I did a good thing today. I got on the treadmill. And actually turned it on and WALKED on it.
(for those of you picturing me standing on the treadmill bodly going no where)

I walked for 1/2 a mile. GO ME.
I realized that all the complaining in the world about my diet and what i'm eating
wasn't going to help me lose weight. I actually
have to do something about it. Changing my diet
AND getting on the treadmill every (almost) day should help me
to shed these few extra pounds I'm carrying around with me.
I'd like my clothes to fit better. I managed to walk
almost a mile every day on the beach in Florida, no reason I can't
do the same here... makes sense. In theory at least. I wont get a sunburn on the treadmill, so thats a bonus.
I'll let you know how it goes.

So thanks for stopping in, I am sure I will ramble more again real soon.

4 comments:

Jazz said...

Chart your miles. Walk to Paris!

Toni said...

Woot I'm so glad that you did the treadmill!

Charting your miles is good, but I think you should walk to Florence, not Paris. Then either, I can meet you there or you can meet me there depending on who gets there first.

Jocelyn said...

You sound nice and laid back...I wish I had a treadmill in my house! I just go to the gym or use the great out of doors.

And I definitely know what you mean about laundry. We have four in our household, and I can't believe what a 'round-the-clock chore it is.

Lhia said...

walk to Paris
I'm lucky if i can walk around the block.

miles so far 1.1

And yes, toni, I'd walk to Florence.

jocelyn
thanks... I dont feel very laid back, but well...
if i thought I could motivate enough I'd join a gym. Problem would be actually going..
... I can't even manage to get on the treadmill every day. *sighs*