Friday, June 1, 2007

The long awaited post...part 1

Thursday May 31, 2007
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
~Anais Nin

I have had a blog post stewing in my creative being for several l weeks now. I’ve mentioned it in the previous post and I’ve been asked, told, prodded and practically begged to get it written down. So here I sit, anxious at the keyboard, wondering if I can form the words that have been stirring in my being.
Feelings, ideas, thoughts spinning and swirling in the soup of my soul…

May 16 was the new moon. And on the new moon is when you can write new moon checks , or abundance checks. There is a link here that will explains the what, where, why, and how of the entire process. I have a feeling this blog post is going to be abundantly long, so I’ll let you all research the idea yourself. J
Life is full of syncronicities, and as I’m writing about abundance I’ll tell you that I started reading Pronoia is the antidote to Paranoia: How the Whole world is conspiring to shower you with blessings by Rob Brezsny on May 15th. For any of you who own the book you’ll understand when I say this is what I wrote in response to the introduction page. For any of you who DON’T own the book, you’ll have to borrow a copy or buy it yourself to understand part of what I have written here.

I am learning to listen to my inner self. I am learning not to take on others “stuff”. I am wildly creative and stunningly beautiful ALL of the time. Beauty comes from within. I will learn to accept abundance in all its forms. I am blessed in all aspects of my life. I would love to have a successful jewelry business in the next 20 years and Angelina Jolie would be divine naked. I am not sure of a time where I recall being most dangerously alive.

I wrote this on May 15th and now on May 16th I write my abundance check. Across the top of the check I make sure to write I accept abundance in all its forms. I really want to work on being grateful for all that I have in my life. I want to appreciate all of the things in my life that I have, that I take for granted. I want to not WANT all of the time. Its difficult to change your focus from the great list of “wants” , to the great list of “haves”. To shift (that’s the word, SHIFTING) anyway, to shift your thinking into appreciating the haves instead of worrying about the have nots. I thought a lot about this shift in thinking, a real process, a real thing that you have to be aware of, really aware of. I amazed myself just in 12 hours all of the changing in thinking that I needed to do in order to become more appreciating and less worrying. I spoke to Toni that night on the phone and she asked if I’d like a card pulled from the Power Thought deck by Louise Hay and this is the card she pulled...

(more later, I'm still working on this)

4 comments:

Toni said...

Now this is just mean, you have to write the card I pulled!!

Hee...I love the post so far!

Jazz said...

I am learning not to take on others' “stuff”.

It's about freaking time!!! Good for you, Sweets.

Jazz said...

Oh and, where the hell is the rest of this?

Toni said...

Just testing comments for you.