Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Monday

All my days seem to run together lately... a lot is going on in my world. Some I can talk about, some I can't, and some I just plain don't want to. *sigh* I had a house guest all week and really enjoyed having someone here in the house with me. Now, I am trying VERY hard not to notice how quiet it is here when there is no one around but me and the pups. Music is on...journal is out...lists are made (want to do, not need to do)

So far today I've danced (as well as my broken body is able), listened to music ( I am so grateful my hearing is intact) and I have spent the remainder of my amazon gift card from Christmas on a new book and a movie. I will not get either until the end of January, as Super Shipper Savings will group the two together and the movie (Saw 6) doesn't come out until the 26Th of the month. It will give me something to look forward to, and an unexpected surprise in the mail, as I will have forgotten by then that I ordered them.

I have so much I want to do and in the end I just end up sitting and doing nothing. I'm not sure what that is about or why exactly, but hopefully writing it down will help get it out of my brain and somewhere else so it all stops swirling around. So I guess for now, that's it. Hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

One day at a time, luv.