Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time Flies eh?

Or as my grandmother says Tempest is Fugiting all over the place. I got an unexpected (but welcome) call from my cousin yesterday. She had free passes to see The Lovely Bones. I had read the book some time ago (written by Alice Sebold) and have been wanting to see the movie. Being on a limited budget a free movie day sounded good to me!! I highly recommend seeing the movie, it was very very well done.... and THEN after, read the book. If you read first, watch later, you will be left with lots of (hey wait, that wasn't in the book). Happens all the time. Either way it was a very well done movie, the cinematography was excellent and the "in between" reminded me of What Dreams May Come (with Robin Williams).


I'm still contemplating writing a post about my piercing(s) experience. For now, I will leave you with a picture...




See the little heart in the inside of my ear? That's the newest ear piercing. Called a Daith piercing. So yea, that's it for now. Happy hump day all!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Very cute. I like the heart.

I'm glad you went out and had a good time!

Jazz said...

why is it called a Daith piercing?

Lhia said...

not sure why its called that Jazz... thats just the name of it.


Thanks Barb! <3